Our apartment in Montmartre will be available for long-term rental to a single professional or student, or to a couple, starting in November 2014. Not available for short-term rental at this time.
We will consider rentals for terms of 1 year with a renewable contract and a 2 month security deposit (deposit refundable if no damages after departure and full inspection/état des lieux.
The apartment will be rented furnished, including:
- sofabed for occasional guests (apartment NOT available for roommate share/colocation).
- armchair with footstool
- closet/ storage
- washing machine (no dryer)
- equipped kitchen including: microwave, toaster, coffee pot, dishes and cookware (no oven or mini-oven)
- wall-mounted flat-screen TV
- double bed
- sheets and towels
- shower room with separate WC
- A complete inventory of all included items can be provided during negotiations. In the usual French way, we do a complete walk-through of the inventory and condition of the apartment, called the “état des lieux“, on the day the tenant takes possession of the keys and then again at the end of the lease, so that all parties are clear if there are any damages and if deductions from the security guarantee are required.
There is no air conditioning but we can provide a fan for comfort in summer. The heat is individual electric radiators. Cleaning services are not provided, but if desired we can refer you to a cleaning service; you would have to hire the service directly.
Monthly rent: 1,200.00€
Tenant additionally pays: electricity, cable/internet/landline phone with free international calling to 100 countries (service package with Free.fr), monthly building charges 85€, and the annual “taxe d’habitation” (French habitation tax payable by the full-time resident of a home or apartment). We can probably arrange to add some or all of these on to your monthly rent if you are unable to secure the utilities directly and to make your monthly budgeting easier.
Our “ideal” tenant(s) would be an ex-pat single professional or couple living and working in Paris for a year or longer, or a foreign student studying in Paris for a year or more (parents must be prepared to co-sign the lease and provide proof of ability to cover the student’s living expenses and security deposit).
Please contact us if interested in details and to discuss a possible rental!