We are delighted to offer you the opportunity to stay in one of the most interesting, fun and charming quarters in Paris: Montmartre! For a mere fraction of the cost of a hotel room, you can live in comfort and privacy in our adorable 1-bedroom flat with open-plan living room/kitchen. The apartment, which sleeps up to 4 people, is located on a quiet street just one block from rue des Abbesses and rue Lepic (of Amélie Poulain fame!) and 3 minutes from the Abbesses metro stop. It is typically available for rental for terms from 3 nights to 3 months, and in certain circumstances could be available for longer periods.
Take a 360-degree panoramic peek at our Apartment in Montmartre!
- sleeps 4 maximum: 1 queen (140x190cm) bed + 1 queen (140x190cm) sofabed
- 25m2 (269 sq. ft) – small, but well-designed and very comfortable – and much roomier (not to mention less expensive) than the average Parisian hotel room!
- suitable for: singles, friends traveling together, couples, and families of up to 4 persons with children ages 7 and up (we regret we cannot accommodate babies or children under 7 due to logistical constraints)
- located in the heart of Montmartre (1 block from Rue des Abbesses & Rue Lepic)
- good transportation via nearby metro and bus lines (*NO dedicated parking in the immediate vicinity and street parking around Montmartre is extremely difficult; guests arriving by car are encouraged to use the parking garage at Place de Clichy, a 7-9 min walk from our apartment)
- close to shops, bakeries, and many restaurants
- linens, towels, hairdryer, cooking utensils, dishes – all provided
- FREE WiFi/broadband Internet
- FREE phone calls to US, Canada, Europe & 100+ countries world-wide
- Cable TV & DVD/Blueray player
- iPod/iPhone dock/player with radio & alarm clock
- 2014 Rates start at 95€/day off-season & 120€/day in-season; weekly & monthly discounted rates available
- Minimum stay 3 nights; maximum stay typically 3 months, but we will sometimes consider a longer stay so please inquire
Please take a few moments to learn more about our little Apartment in Montmartre — use the menu at top to view photos, rates, and descriptions of the apartment and neighborhood — then contact us to find out how to make it YOURS during your upcoming stay in Paris! Throughout your visit, we will be happy to share our Montmartre with you.
À bientôt! Hope to see you soon!
Georges and Lisa, your hosts